Authentic KitchenAid® Product
AUTHENTIC KITCHENAID® PRODUCT
KitchenAid brand has been notified that a number of unauthorized retail websites have been targeting customers as part of a scam to collect credit card information. The only way to be sure you are buying a genuine KitchenAid product is to purchase directly from KitchenAid or a KitchenAid authorized dealer. Product purchased from KitchenAid or a KitchenAid authorized dealer include the KitchenAid limited warranty.
If you believe that you may have purchased product from one of these fraudulent and/or unauthorized retail websites, we encourage you to contact us at 1 (800) 541-6390 so that we may be able to assist you in confirming the status of your order. In addition, if you are concerned that your information may have been compromised or if you believe that you have been a victim of fraud by one of these websites, please contact your credit card company/financial institution and report the site to your customer protection agency. You may also report the incident to local law enforcement agencies and the FBI's Internet Crimes Division: www.ic3.gov.
Additional tips to keep in mind when shopping online:
1. Double check domain names and their spelling.
2. Do your research; check website reviews. (Google's Transparency Report is a great resource.)
3. Look for sites that use security certifications. (example: https)
4. Check the security status in your browser's address bar. It should read: safe or secure. (You can click on the padlock to verify site details)
5. Watch out for strange domain names or sub domains like ".biz