KITCHENAID SENIOR PGA CHAMPIONSHIP FRISCO GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANTS WAIVE THE RIGHT TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT. ENTRANTS ARE PROVIDING INFORMATION TO “SPONSOR” (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND NOT TO THE PROFESSIONAL GOLFERS’ ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA (“PGA”).
1. Eligibility: The KitchenAid Senior PGA Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) and household members of Whirlpool Corporation, any of its agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries or other affiliates, as well as employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant (“Entrant”) unconditionally agrees to abide by and to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible. Sponsors’ and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Whirlpool Corporation, 2000 N. M-63 Benton Harbor, MI 49022. Administrator: Kemper Lesnik, 10 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1844, Chicago, IL 60606. PGA is not a sponsor, co-sponsor, or administrator of this Sweepstakes.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 24, 2023 at 6:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on May 28, 2023 at 5:00 PM CT (the “Promotion Period.”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Choose one of the following methods to complete your entry (“Entry”):
Entry Method 1 (Tournament Entry Method): Signs labeled “KitchenAid Giveaway – Scan for Your Chance to Win” (the “Entry Signs”) will be placed at the following seven (7) locations throughout the KitchenAid Senior PGA Tournament from May 24-28, 2023:
KitchenAid Fairway Club (Championship Courtyard)
KitchenAid Mobile Cafe (Hole 17)
Stand Mixer Stadium (Monument Realty PGA District)
Giant Stand Mixer (Event Entrance)
Photo Op - Giant Hashtag (Monument Realty PGA District)
Photo Op - Range Tower (Monument Realty PGA District)
Photo Op - KitchenAid Boxwood Bench (Hole 1/7)
Use your smartphone or other web-enabled device with a data plan to scan the Sweepstakes quick response (“QR”) code featured on the Entry Signs with the QR reader application already installed on your phone.
You will be directed to a mobile Web page at https://forms.gle/usP1XpxN8vYMagpZ9 where you may complete and submit an Entry Form. Incomplete or inaccurate Entries shall be deemed void. Proof of scanning QR codes does not constitute proof of completion or submission of an Entry. To scan a QR code, Entrants must have a smartphone or other web-enabled device with a camera feature and QR scanner application and may incur data charges from their wireless service provider. If you do not have a QR reader already installed on your phone, type “QR reader” in your mobile device’s application store search field to find available QR readers for your smartphone or other web-enabled device. You will receive a response which will contain a link to download a QR reader for your specific device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges.
Entry Method 2 (Website Entry): Visit, complete, and submit this Entry Form https://forms.gle/pjv7mv9G9MVeQNrs5 during the Promotion Period. Incomplete or inaccurate Entries shall be deemed void.
Limit: Each Entrant may submit up to seven (7) Entries per day regardless of method of entry. All methods of entry have an equal chance of winning. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. Prizes: Each prize winner (“Winner”) will receive one (1) of the following as a prize (“Prize”):
7 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer (model: KSM70SK*) MSRP $599.99
*Color is subject to Sponsor’s discretion
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. All taxes on Prizes are the sole responsibility of Winner.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. Prize Drawings: Sponsor will randomly select (1) potential Winner from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period at approximately 5:00 PM ET each day of the Promotion Period for a total of seven (7) Prizes. Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Administrator will contact the potential Winners using the e-mail address provided on the Entry Form (“Winner Notification”). To claim a Prize, a Winner must follow the directions in his or her Winner Notification within twenty-four (24) hours of the Winner Notification send date and time..
If we do not hear back from the first winner within twenty-four (24) hours, if the first Winner is found to be ineligible, cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential Winner will be disqualified.
Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Each potential Winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release ("Declaration") and an IRS Form W-9 which must be received by Sponsor, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the Prize. If a potential Winner of any Prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential Winner forfeits the Prize. If a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable Prize to an alternate Winner by random drawing from among all remaining Entries. Prizes will be shipped to the address provided by the Winner in the Declaration. Allow eight (8) to twelve (12) weeks for delivery of Prizes.
7. Release: By receipt of any Prize, Winners agrees to release and hold harmless PGA, Administrator, Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s express consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising, trade, promotional or publicity purposes in any form of media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, permission or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Sweepstakes.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an Entrant's Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible Prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For the Winner List, please submit a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 31, 2023 to:
KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship
C/O Kemper Lesnik
10 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1844
Chicago, IL 60606
VT residents may omit return postage.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the PGA.
©2023 Whirlpool Corporation. All rights reserved.